So last night was cool. After a looooooong assed day of appts and meetings I went with Bill out to the Capitol Brewery for his company's party. Like aiii said, a brewery! (brouwerijen to some) and the beer was VER-ah tasty! Met some folk, et some vittels, and then we headed home.
So, again...some asswipe decides to turn left from the wrong lane in front of my car, as I'm going about 35 mph. I almost got out of the way, but I did hit him. Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhh! Two accidents in two days, my GOD! The first one I was sitting there, not moving, peacefully in a snowbank when I got plowed from behind. This one the guy made a totally illegal turn in front of me when I was, again, peacefully ensconced in a snowbank. Ok. There was no snowbank, but I was peacefully obeying every law and driving slowly. Thank god.
So the idjits bumper got cracked and my license plate was dented up. Again.
I was tempted to ask this moh-ron to stop smoking crack before he drives, but then he got out of the car and he was so fucking clueless, and so fucking sorry, and so fucking lost and whatever - I just felt sorry for him at the same time I wanted to smack him around. He was some kind of marine who needed to get back to his hotel on the far east side of town, and he was from some small town and didn't know his way around anywhere. He had on a USMC San Diego (woot San Diego!) sweatshirt and I'm betting he was either coming or going from Miramar or Pendleton. Anyhoo this all worked in his favor and I was inclined to be helpful.
Besides, it does me no good to be a bitch at Christmas. I might end up with coal in my stocking and I'm so fucking religious that I don't want Jesus Santa Christ mad at me.
So the clueless guy was staying in a hotel right by my house so I told him to follow me and I'd get him back. Which I did, then I sent him off with a wave, and went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.