Yep. So it's snowy and snowy, and even more snowy. I went to work, did that thang I do, and headed home. I went down Thompson because it's less traffic than East Wash, and what to my wondering eyes do appear than 6 cars in separate accidents. I was going about 15 mph when my car lost traction and I went nose first into a snowbank. Ok, I thought, no biggie. Then crunch. Another guy slammed me from behind. wow, this went all porn for a sec.
Anyway.
I was lodged into a bank with people playing bumper cars all over and I had no where to go. There wasn't any real damage to either my car or the guy who crunched me, and I got dug out and made it home ok.
I need a nap.
*extra comforting hugs* I'm glad you are home safely and weren't hurt. We could both do with a lil' "72 degrees and sunny"--yeah? can I get a yup-yup?
ReplyDeleteyup-yup?
ReplyDelete*hugs* thanks!
=)
ch000 Oka's after teh accident0zer?
ReplyDeleteThat's ch00 okkeh after teh accident0rz?
ReplyDeleteYah dood, he's like, totally right. And yah, I'm okay, but my bumper is like, broken on either side. Luckily my car is already a piece of shit or I'd be more concerned.
ReplyDelete=P
Heh...that reminds me...my first car was named "piece-o-crap"....'course it was a self-fulfilling prophecy kinda thing...every time i got behind the wheel SOMETHING else would break or fall off the damn thing!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping my car would make it to a ripe old age...and right now it's 16, so I guess that makes it riper than hell, so I got my wish.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I think I should probably start saving up for a down payment on a newer car. These Wisconsin drivers will be the death of my POS. (that's Piece of Shit to those who aren't in the know).