"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Friday, December 16, 2005
longest poo ever
So my snail went missing, but my goldfish is growing to gargantuan size. Right now he's swimming around with this THREE inch-long poo hanging from his nethers. What kind of messed up thing is that? I would hate to have to walk around with my poo hanging out. The life of a goldfish must suck ass. First you're stuck in a tank with no opportunity for release unless you're dead and then you go down the toilet. Then, you're dependent upon all-seeing strangers for food, and if they forget, or don't like you, you're toast. Then, you're stuck swimming around with giant poo hanging from your fish ass. How embarrassing. I think they need to make little fish diapers or something. "Depends...for that aquatic loved one in your life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.