Saturday, December 24, 2005

I’ve Been Tagged…

…by Shakespeare's Sister with the seven times seven meme. So here goes.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Be happy a little bit each day.
2. Travel the world extensively.
3. Make some contribution to the world that will help people and be remembered.
4. Get a college degree.
5. Be a mother.
6. Become fluent in several languages.
7. Let people love me.


Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Play the guitar.
2. Run a mile.(oh hell who am I kidding...a half mile even.)
3. Tell a joke and have it be funny.
4. Have sex with women.
5. Accept the beliefs of neocon fucktards.
6. Stop smoking for good and all.
7. Forgive my family and get on with it.


Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging

1. Getting to write as much as I want.
2. It gives me an outlet for my ranting.
3. I like reading from other points of view.
4. Knowing that I can find any goddamn thing on someone's blog somewhere.
5. Exchange of ideas round the globe.
6. Connecting with other misfits like me.
7. Typing skills.


Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. I was *so* pissed!
2. Oh my god.
3. I just don't get it!
4. Sheyah.
5. I am *so* sure.
6. Oh jesus.
7. Next in line! (well yah I work in retail, don't I?)


Seven Books That I Love

1. Pastwatch
2. Idiot Girls Action Adventure Club
3. Tale of the Body Thief
4. Practical Demonkeeping
5. The Mummy (Rice version)
6. Cryptonomicon
7. Faerie Tale


Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again

1. Bridget Jones Diary 1
2. French Kiss
3. Singin in the Rain
4. An Affair to Remember
5. Grosse Point Blank
6. Notting Hill
7. Secrets and Lies


Seven People I Want To Join In Too

1- 7. Oh jesus, whoever wants to. Just let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.