Saturday, December 24, 2005

things that got forgotten

I was cleaning up the place and it occurred to me that there should have been seven things for which to be grateful. So here they are:

Seven things I'm grateful for:

1. I'm blissfully in love with one of the most wonderful men I've ever known.
2. I have really great friends.
3. I'm alive, and any day above ground is a good day.
4. My dad, although nuts, rocks, and I'm grateful to have him.
5. I've had the opportunity to not only make friends around the world, but to meet them.
6. I have two really awesome cats who love me without question.
7. I'm allowed to be a Liberal and not stoned in the street for my beliefs like in some other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.