This man headed up China's food and drug administration and he's been sentenced to die for taking bribes that equal approximately 425K (in pounds) to let unsafe products go to market. You can read the entire article here, but if this is the guy responsible for the poisoning deaths of thousands of animals including my long-time companion, the wonderful Mojo Risin' Kitty, then I say kill the fucker. Ok, that's what I feel, but really he should rot in prison forever. Killing him won't bring back anyone.
"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Scapegoat or Mojo-Killer?
This man headed up China's food and drug administration and he's been sentenced to die for taking bribes that equal approximately 425K (in pounds) to let unsafe products go to market. You can read the entire article here, but if this is the guy responsible for the poisoning deaths of thousands of animals including my long-time companion, the wonderful Mojo Risin' Kitty, then I say kill the fucker. Ok, that's what I feel, but really he should rot in prison forever. Killing him won't bring back anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Death penalty wont bring closure, it just creates more death and more suffering, even morons have families. Brothers, sisters, wives, mothers and fathers, just more pain in a world which has too much already...
ReplyDeleteAgreed. I don't think the death penalty solves anything, but I sure feel pissed off at this evil asshole.
ReplyDeleteIt won't hurt.
ReplyDelete