Thursday, August 17, 2006

in which I speak about ranting

This is a good thing! I get to use my blogspace to rant it up about just anything I want. I looked over my last few posts and I must say that I seem really pissed off~! Hehehe! I'm not really. I think it's because I have a place to get it all down and out. Besides that, I went to my group today and found that I lost two more pounds. Yay! I would like to think I'm not huge, but after six months on Bastard Prednisone (a nasty steroid for my IBD), my pants are tight as hell! Now that I'm off I expect to see improvement. My mental capacity is returning as well - I can tell because I don't feel the fogginess that has plagued me for so long with that stupid medication. I can actually remember WORDS...and use proper vocabulary to express the way I feel. Until these past couple of weeks I thought I was just stupid. As the abilities slowly return I am impressed by my recovery, and just what that means to me.

2 comments:

  1. OMG..I need that. I cannot stand forgetting words and names and phrases..UGH!
    What a fantastic feeling. Good for you. You know that you aren't stupid..c'mon now tidalgrrrl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE, It was side-effects of the medication. After such a long time though, it makes a body wonder about how much is medical or not.

    I'm so glad to feel normal again!

    WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.