If you're going to post it here for all the world to see, I had better explain some things.
Tom, a.k.a. Nobbleh was singing Nature Boy, originally performed by Nat King Cole and later covered by Celine Dion. He, however, didn't listen to the song at the time, did it entirely acapella, and so the rhythm wasn't as tight as my music software would like.
Aside from that, all copies of the original song I found online were duds, so I had no idea what it sounded like.
:D
ReplyDeleteIf you're going to post it here for all the world to see, I had better explain some things.
Tom, a.k.a. Nobbleh was singing Nature Boy, originally performed by Nat King Cole and later covered by Celine Dion. He, however, didn't listen to the song at the time, did it entirely acapella, and so the rhythm wasn't as tight as my music software would like.
Aside from that, all copies of the original song I found online were duds, so I had no idea what it sounded like.
What you hear is my sollution. *l*
Thanks for clearing that up...I was confused!!
ReplyDelete