I'm glad I've got this blog so I can rant all I want and if people get sick of me they can close out the window. No one has to read this. I like the fact that if I'm going on like a rabid cow, then at least it's not forced down ayon'es throat. I'm also typing with my eyes shut. It feels better on my contacts anyway. Typing with on'e s eyes shut really opens the possibilities to what mistakes you are gonna make. I am a fairly accurate typist but without the letters on the page speaking back to me I feel like I'm only half a writer. I gauge my own workds as they come out. Not as they are supposed to look. Ofcourse I can't really fix a run on sentence like this, I can only hope that people will understand where I'm coming from. I am always reducing the length of sentences by going back a adding words like but, and...and. I'm planning on putting this up as is, without spellchecking the words. The experience of writing as if I was blind is fairly calming. I have a new appreciation for the blind right now. I can tell where my hands are supposed to be on the keyboard only because of the tiny ridges on teh keys. This is more an exercise in patience, and maybe I'll let myelf sleep after this. I am of course very tired, but I am still very worked up from earler. It's very much difficult to see , or not see...the way I am entirely too verbose. Usually I cut about half of what I write each time. It's just better when I'm edited. I could probably fall asleep right here, typing blind, and resting in my chair. It's like a game, where I have to remembere where all teh keys are located, even teh backspace when I realize I've mde a mistake. Also, I realized, I tend to repeast myself a lot, if I don't look back and read over what I write. I feel like I'm typing class agin with teh quick brown fox and the lazy dog or whatever it was. I just remember tping from a treatise on the creation of the us zip codes. That was riveting, I tell ya. I believe they had wanted us to be able to use all teh numbers and all teh letters on all the keys, over and over again. It worked pretty well, and here I am, typein sixty words a miute with my eyes shut. I wonder who many errors I will have when I'm odne. Of course the faster I go the worse it gets. I'm too used to having eyesight. I'm very lucky to be able to do anything at all with my hands, eyes, oranything some people can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.