"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
mc or visa?
so there I was, waiting for laundry to dry and browsing the web for male hookers. Yeah. I had innocently (yes!) wanted to link a funny site to my last blog, and I came up with sites where you can just browse for escorts. I thought I'd check out *how* people advertise themselves. They pay for space on the website, and put up pictures, bios, size information, whatnot. They give email addresses and pager/phone numbers- and apparently it works for em. I was reading an article where a woman earned over $200k a year, working only 2 days per week. The interviewer had to pay her $500 just to talk to her. Heh. Anyway it was an interesting thing to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.