Saturday, June 18, 2005

just now - pretty sweet y'all

music: Bridget Jones' Diary Soundtrack
specifically: All By Myself
acting: Silly as hell, singing along with no hesitation
mood: Pretty goddamn happy-

Today was fairly great, although I'm burned to a crispy critter red. I went to the farmer's market to man a table for NARAL, and then I sat up on Monona Terrace with my main squeeze and his fabulous kid and we all got some more sun.
I did a half shift at Borders, then grabbed a nap and then hit the gym. That was pretty cool - and I feel really great now. =)
Michiel and Brandi and I had a three-way...voice chat! =p The dutchie was drinking (correction: not plastered, oh so sorry), and luckily Brandi and I got to witness it.
There's that cd release party at the King Club tonight so I'm heading out...I'm not exactly sure where it is, but I could always drive around in circles until something occurs to me. After all, Madison isn't that goddamn big.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please, plastered? You've not seen or heard me plastered yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya - and you always make 50 thousand typos, right? *grin*

    It was adorable.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.