banking rocks! Ok, not really. What does rock is Quicken. I'm about to sound like a fuckin' ad. I used to do all this bank account shit by hand for years. Now I can get someone's whole month reconciled in 20 minutes flat. It's especially nice when I shut myself away in the puter room with nothing but my papers, some Ben Folds, and the will to bank. People in this office take that seriously so no one's on my ass about anything stupid, unless you count the temporarily transplanted channels folks, who bother me for the dumbest things.
Him: "Hey, did you have a bag of *insert unheard of item* in the fridge?"
Me: *shaking head, eyes never leave the computer* "nope."
Mike on the other computer: *shakes head, eyes never leave computer* "nope."
Him: "Well because I saw a bag in there, and I know I bought a bag and put it in there, but I didn't know if this was my bag, or someone else's bag."
Me: *silence, eyes still not leaving screen*
Mike: *silence, eyes still not leaving screen*
Him: "ok, then. thanks!" *wanders off*
Yeah. I can't wait until the remodeling's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.