freakin william wallace is at it again. I should have named him that instead of Salmonella. He's been freaking out the cats all morning. After Mojo was in my face meowing and wouldn't let me be, I heard something in the living room. I thought it was Xerox, except that he's sitting right there next to the Moj-Meister. That can only mean one thing. Ah crap- the turtle's trying to escape again.
Boy, he was really going for it, too. He had the goldfish cornered on the shallow end of the terrarium, and was throwing himself bodily at the corners of the tank, making an awful racket. No wonder the cats were freaked. I didn't do anything about it, cause well, he'll get tired eventually. I fed the cats so they'd have something to occupy them until their pea-sized brains forget they were scared.
I wish I knew something more to keep my turtle more occupied so he doesn't feel like Anne Frank. I can just see it now: "Salmonella Memoirs"...the tale of a turtle confined for life in spacious living quarters with lots of fish for company and food for munching, yet...not happy!!
bah. I dunno what else the damn thing expects. I'm *not* picking up chicks for him. He's *so* on his own in that department. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.