Sunday, June 26, 2005

"my soul? that's been missing for years!"

So has anyone had the freaky sensation of seeing Dumbshit Rummy with *this* particular face before?? I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks. And now, so will you!

*evil grin*

In case you're wondering, this was from last week's enquiry into the iraq situation, when Rummy was being asked by Sen. Kennedy whether he'd resign over the whole deal. Rummy of course said "that's up to [Bush]."
We all know the bastard's tried to get out of his own fecal matter twice now by resigning, I think it's great that he's being forced down with the sinking ship.

2 comments:

  1. He looks constipated. Maybe that's where those elusive weapons of mass destruction ended up. If so, I think the 'm' in 'mass' became redundant. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA That's what i love about you Michiel! Get right to the POINT of things.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.