Monday, June 27, 2005

punkage subvention

sleeping in felt so great this morning. Of course now I'm up and it's after midnight...probably serves me right if the day comes too early tomorrow. I'm having issues typing, but that's what spellcheck is for. Way.

I was having quite the stream of unconsciousness earlier when the Punk called- I dunno, i was way too high or something because I have no real recollection of anything I said to him, beyond that he wasn't allowed to steal Hohn to fix his car cause he was going to be fixing my bike, and besides, he was probably already on his way. So the Punk says he knows because he knew Hohn was going to be coming over to my house, so he'd already been to his house to try and divert him from leaving, but he was already gone. What a fucking PUNK!! So then he calls me to get Hohn to leave from helping me to go and help him?? Soooooo underhanded. Thing is...I bet the Punk wasn't cooking Hohn lunch. So I WIN!!!!!!!!!
It was pretty funny because Hohn actually made a reference to that. He said when he was driving over here he saw a guy on the side of the road with a broke-down bike and he was going to help him, but then he had the thought: "hm...I would stop, but he's not cooking me lunch." Ha! I'm glad it was a kickazz mushroom/basil/alfredo with linguine. It might have been not so good, except that it came out perfectly. Don't ask me to esssplain the logic in that.
The bike got fixed, Hohn got lunch, the Punk got stiffed in his underhanded attempt to steal away my bike mechanic, and I saw Batman. All in all it was probably a good enough day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.